What to Expect at Montclair Community Church?
When you spend time with us at Montclair Community Church, you’ll be welcomed into a casual environment where people are genuinely excited to see you. We welcome you at our door as if you're family from the very first visit. All you have to do is come as yourself and enjoy our service!
At our Sunday Service, you can expect:
- An hour and fifteen-minute service
- 30-45 minutes of solid Biblical preaching
- Powerful worship before and after the message
- Age-appropriate teaching for your kids
- A time of fellowship after service
- Our Nursery, newborns to two-year old’s - this starts before service downstairs in our Fellowship Hall.
- Our Pre-k (ages three to four), K-2nd grade, and 3rd-5th grade classes all start right before our message. This gives you and your family an amazing opportunity to worship together.
- During Children’s Church, you kids will learn, from our wonderful teachers, about the big story of the Bible – God’s plan to rescue His people through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Food: Each week we provide free bagels and other snacks for you to enjoy after our service.
- Specialty Coffee: come enjoy a specialty coffee from our commercial-grade espresso machine, which some say are better than Starbucks, for free.
- Connecting with Others. The church is more than just worship and a sermon. We believe in the power of community. Our fellowship time is perfect to connect with new friends.
143 Watchung Avenue
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043