"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us." (1 John 5:14)
Welcome to MCC's prayer wall! We want to pray for you and with you. We have a dedicated prayer team of Pastors, Elders, and Christians from all around committed to praying for every prayer request. So feel free to share your prayer requests, pray for others and see how others have prayed for you.
If you want to become a part of our prayer team please sign up on this page to get prayer request emails.
Please pray the following for you, your loved ones, Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook:
1) Give all of us the kingdom of God and God's righteousness.
2) Give us all DIRECT REVELATION FROM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, so that we may have real knowledge of the God of truth and the King Jesus Christ whom He has sent. ; “We accept human witness, but God’s witness is stronger” - 1 John 5:9
3) Let the Son of God make the name of God the Father known to us. ; “I will continue to make your name known to them so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I myself may be united with them.” - John 17:26
4) Grant us complete and permanent turning back to God when all our bodies are alive.
5) Send forth plenty of workers for the harvest(Matthew 13:39) and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
6) Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Thank you for praying.
May God richly bless you with an even deeper understanding of His love and purposes as you live for Him!